Explore How EcoSteel Can Increase Your Profits
Architects that embrace modern pre-engineered building and eco-friendly construction are critical to the success of EcoSteel. We’re looking for partners that are interested in leveraging technology combined with modern building methods to provide stronger, more energy efficient buildings. The EcoSteel Architect Partner Program can help you increase revenue while offering your clients more design flexibility and faster construction times.
- Drive more Revenue – We highlight our partners on the web and share leads to help you drive new projects. By partnering with EcoSteel you will be aligning your brand with cutting edge products and services that will be a competitive advantage to your firm.
- Faster Design Phase and Construction – The design phase is faster with fewer revisions and conflicts that are discovered in the field since EcoSteel leverages 3Dmodeling in an integrated process. Our system also allows for using fewer sub-contractors to shorten construction times.
- More Design Flexibility – Design unique spaces and large spans that cannot be achieved using traditional wood construction methods.
- Net Zero Compliant Building Systems – The unsurpassed energy efficiency of the EcoSteel system lowers energy costs and provides significant savings over time (as well as a more comfortable living environment).
- Increase Productivity & Profits – EcoSteel handles the generation of 3D Revit Models including the needed Steel Elevations, Plans, Sections, Structural Engineering, Waterproofing and Trim Details, Shop Details, and Construction Documents. You are able to focus on other areas and improve productivity since we eliminate many steps for you.
- Superior Value to Clients – Improve your competitive capabilities by offering a new system that leverages technology and modern building materials. EcoSteel’s approach of using customized prefabricated solutions that integrate Architectural Metal Panels with a Pre-Engineered Steel Structure offers a truly unique option.
- Increase Building Site Options – Whether your client is building in a disaster prone area where traditional materials are inadequate or the site is difficult for traditional construction, the EcoSteel system offers clear advantages. We have supplied our clients with buildings that withstand hurricanes, floods, and fires and have found solutions to deal with some of the most difficult locations.
Our construction approach begins with 3D Engineering/ Modeling and Shop Details. We then produce a pre-fabricated kit of parts that assembles on site. Our clients benefit by using Prefab technology and readily available materials and labor. Contact us today to learn more!
You must be logged in to post a comment.