In addition to the benefits of steel construction, EcoSteel® offers many additional advantages. We understand the available options that have been tested for steel building construction. We handle the design process in conjunction with your architect to ensure the final product matches your design vision.
Speed of Construction
EcoSteel provides custom prefabricated building solutions that dramatically reduces completion times, helping the finish contractors to work quickly and minimize changes made at the job site.
EcoSteel’s integrated design approach offers more design flexibility since there are fewer structural limitations than traditional building systems. Superior Energy Efficient, Architecturally Insulated
- Superior Insulating Value using advanced polyisocyanate core providing enhanced insulation values that significantly lower heating and cooling costs.
- One piece steel building construction process assures rapid completion of the wall and roof system. Factory fabricated composite panels are attached directly to the supporting structure eliminating multiple steps. Faster building completion means reduced construction and interim financing costs.
- Lightweight Yet Structurally Strong panels weigh only 2 ½ to 3 ½ pounds per square foot, but are structurally strong enough for long spans that can significantly reduce costs for frame support.
What does this mean for you?
- Increases investor return because of lower new build costs.
- Enhances property asset value.
- Reduced occupier operating costs.
- Increases leasing/rental appeal.
- Provides change of use flexibility without upgrading.
- Minimizes on-site waste.
- Composite systems reduce numbers of deliveries
- Energy efficient – reduces CO2 emissions
- Long life cycle without loss of performance
- Improved LEED Scores
EcoSteel has in-house LEED specialists that can work with you and your architect to identify the critical areas to improve your scores. Additional details are provided in the Green Building section of
Ecologically Friendly and Efficient
Steel is one of the strongest, most durable and economically manufactured materials on earth. At EcoSteel, we use no rare or endangered plants or materials in any part of our designs.
The overall recycling rate in the steel industry is over 75%, which is the highest of any industry in the country. There is typically only 2% waste in steel building construction, versus 20% waste found with wood construction. In addition to the benefits of using recycled materials, EcoSteel provides super energy efficiency with all of our buildings.