Showcased in Modern Metals Magazine, this sprawling 10,300 sq ft steel prefab home estate is perched opposite Mt. Diablo in the east hills of Danville, CA. Designed by Architect Bendrew Jong, engineered by EcoSteel, this project was designed/built with custom corners and walls of glass to capture the views.
– 10,300 Sq Ft Rural Contemporary Home
– Custom Wall and Parapet Colors
– Minimal Staging Area due to limited Environmental Impact
– High Thermal Efficiency with 3″ R24 wall and 5″ R41 Roof Panels
– Roof Mounted Photovoltaic Solar Panels
– Architect: Bendrew Jong
Ready to build a new Custom Modern Steel Home?