Lewes, DelawareThe Northern Steel Business Center is located in Lewes Delaware. It was built to house the Northern Steel International corporate office and showcase the simplistic efficiencies of embracing an all steel approach to design and construction of commercial buildings. The architectural theme is intended to convey a Contemporary Marina style of building to compliment the coastal surroundings. Harsh Nor-Easter storms dictated the Standing Seam roof design. Aluminum framed LowE glass and steel framed exterior canopies and cupolas provided the final trim to complete the nautical theme of the commercial steel building.
- 2 Story 24,000 SF Class A Office Building
- Custom stairs, railings and exposed interior elements
- Extremely Energy Efficient
- All Steel Construction Mandate: No Lumber Allowed in any structural or cladding components.
- Aluminum framed low-E glass
- Steel framed exterior canopies and cupolas