EcoSteel has the perfect prefab home for hillside slopes, high seismic areas, steep slopes, wildfire zones and Title 24 Energy Code compliance. Our super-efficient insulated steel panels exceed California’s Net Zero Energy Home Requirement that will be in effect starting 2020, and allow us to create an earthquake-resistant house. Large clear span rooms with floor to ceiling walls of glass bring in the panoramic ocean views. A roof top deck provides privacy to the guest wing of the home. Speed of construction and high quality commercial grade steel components provide a huge value to any building project in Earthquake prone areas.
Santa Rosa, CA
Luxury Two Story Prefab Home in Malibu, CA
Main house 3300sf + 3 car garage (656 sf)
- 3 bedrooms + 3.5 bathrooms
- reflecting pool entry walkway, glass bridge over reflecting pool at entry foyer, glass staircase
- yoga/gym + sauna room with outdoor area
- 560m sf second level terrace with outdoor yoga pad.
- Master bedroom with direct access to outdoor spa
- waterfall water wall featire separating 2nd bedroom from reflecting pool
- 10′ ceiling everywhere, 15′ ceiling living space with clerestory windows on both sides.
- located at tip of hill with views of both Pacific ocean and Valley
- white smooth stucco finish with modern Mediterranean flair
- dark bronze/wood fenestration, teak wood ceiling everywhere
Guest house 2 stories separate lofts with outdoor staircase (2 rentals rbnb) 800 sf total (400+400) + one car garage
- 200 sf each outdoor terraces facing ocean in both units