This sprawling 10,300 sq ft prefabricated metal home estate is perched opposite Mt. Diablo in the east hills of Danville, CA. Designed by Architect Bendrew Jong, engineered by EcoSteel, this modern steel and glass home is now completed.
For another example of EcoSteel’s work with glass and steel, take a look at our prefab steel office building.
- 10,300 Sq Ft Rural Contemporary Home
- Custom Wall and Parapet Colors
- Minimal Staging Area due to limited Environmental Impact
- High Thermal Efficiency with 3″ R24 wall and 5″ R41 Roof Panels
- Roof Mounted Photovoltaic Solar Panels
- Architect: Bendrew Jong